Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Update:

So I am now a little over 15 weeks along, and finally into my second trimester. The nausea is thankfully slowing down, although today was an off day. And I've been lucky so far to not have any of the crazy cravings or the rollercoaster of emotions, but it appears that my luck may be coming to an end. Today has been just an all around not great day. I woke up feeling sick to another crappy day of dreary, wet weather. Then on the way to my parents' house, I felt the need to cry for no apparent reason. And have just been feeling all around down. I'm attempting to break the funk though, by cooking dinner (roasted lemon garlic shrimp and pasta) and got stuff to make dessert tomorrow (blueberry banana pie). 

Next week we go back for my 16 week checkup, and begin our classes. The first one is supposed to be about nutrition and exercise. So fingers are crossed that all goes well.


No comments:

Post a Comment