Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ick...

Having a really bad pregnancy day today. The weather is absolute crap out, which doesn't help. I've got the nausea, which is actually worse right now, because I took my prenatal vitamin with breakfast, and I keep burping up, what I can only guess is fish oil. Absolutely disgusting and would make me vomit if I WASN'T pregnant. I have absolutely no energy, hell, I'm still in my nightgown. I'm constipated as well, although, I did finally get a little out today, vs. needing to for the past week or so. I'm starving (okay, not literally) and haven't been grocery shopping in at least a week (vs. my normal twice a week) because I just haven't had the energy or drive. Thankfully, I have an awesome mom who is picking me up a sub so that I don't have to go out. Super grateful. Additionally, feeling very emotional today. I just want to cry for no apparent reason and I'm missing my husband a bunch. 5pm won't get here fast enough. Somehow between now and then I need to figure out how to pull myself together so that I can go to the store and at least get food through the weekend for us. I've gotta pick up stuff for lunch for Saturday when we go to Animal Kingdom. Agh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment