Thursday, July 7, 2011

Slipping..

The past week or two I've been slipping into even more exhaustion, nausea, and an emotional downward rollercoaster. The other night I just couldn't stop crying, and I've been feeling really lonely. Renee has her boyfriend, and that's where she spends most of her time, and David has had a lot going on, and has been busy, which doesn't leave me with much quality time with anyone really. And with this whole pregnancy thing, and all of the changing hormones, it's getting to be a little hard. I need to find something to keep me busy, to get my mind off of things. I want to work on some more crocheting patterns, but unfortunately still need someone to show me how to do the different stitches the first time because I still don't understand how to read the stupid things. Luckily I found two patterns for afghans that I like, that seem relatively simple, so I'm hoping that I can get with Marj one of these days to get one started, and given the size, it should probably keep me busy for at least a little while.


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Erin. Do you have pictures that you can digi scrap??

    ReplyDelete