Monday, March 18, 2013

Baby Envy...

I'm seriously missing being pregnant now and really want to try for another baby...hopefully a boy! Everyone is pregnant again, including my sister-in-law. We'd planned before Sophia even arrived that we'd start trying again this summer. Now I'm just trying to figure out when I want to get my IUD removed. I've been thinking closer to fall...August, September or October. Not sure which. Part of me wants to as soon as possible, the other is trying to be smart about it. 

2 comments:

  1. We're at the same place, though we're on #3. At this point, we're waiting for Brandon's orders, so we know what to expect (from the Navy) over the next few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it suck a little? David is taking on a second job starting next week, but we're hoping that it'll eventually lead to fulltime. They already said they want him to but he wants to wait until at least November when he gets vested. I think I've decided on August to get the IUD removed. When is he supposed to get his next orders?

      Delete