Thursday, June 13, 2013

Confusion...?

Okay, so I'm confused. It appeared that I have not been ovulating again and I've taken two tests now, well three. This is going to be TMI for most, just so you know, so if you don't want complete brutal honesty, now might be the time to stop reading. But at any rate, I took my second one like two days ago and it had shown up negative, but just a few minutes ago when I went to go pee, I noticed a little of a clear gooey discharge (common with ovulation) so I went ahead and took another test, just in case, and maybe my eyes are tricking me, but it looks like it's the same damn line, which means I AM!? So praying that it's correct. I'm going to see tonight at Walmart if any other ovulation tests are a little more easy to read just to verify. But this could very possibly mean great news! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment