Friday, June 14, 2013

Let Down

Welp, as I'd figured, it was not correct. So onward we go. Unfortunately, like I said, I think my body is back to having the same issues that it did last time and that I'm just not ovulating again. I am pretty positive that I am going to need progesterone again. Meanwhile, it's really frustrating/annoying/saddening to once again see people, including family that get pregnant at the drop of a dime. It makes me jealous and somewhat angry. I'd called the Dr. last week about it, and he told me that even though it's been two months, that rather than coming in and getting the blood test just to make sure that I'm in fact not ovulating, to just do these over the counter tests. So I'm doing these stupid things over the course of a month, and if I haven't by then, I'm going and asking for the progesterone. I do NOT want to go through what I did last time, trying for a year and finding out that all of that time was wasted. And unfortunately, we're on an odd schedule right now. Basically we're only going to try for the next month or so and if we don't get pregnant then, then we are stopping trying until January, because I've been planning this family reunion for his family that is next July, and if I get pregnant anytime in between then, then I'll be too pregnant to go on the trip. :/ This whole thing is so frustrating. But it's even more frustrating when people tell me not to stress about it, and just let it happen because they don't get that this is not just a "hey, maybe this week it'll happen" but that my body physically is not able to get pregnant in its current state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment