Thursday, August 31, 2023

Week 7:

 We are in week seven now and I’ve been feeling nauseous a lot now. Usually starts first thing in the morning and runs until around 4-5pm and then I’m mostly good again. Still haven’t thrown up yet but still just feel gross and have been essentially useless  as I’ve been confined to laying on a couch all day bc any movement makes it worse. The past two days I’ve also been feeling exceptionally tired compared to the other days. Still peeing constantly. Other than that, doing pretty okay. More and more people know now bc it’s impossible to hide if you see me. Twelve more days until I get to see the Dr. and hopefully get some zofran and also get to see this little one on the ultrasound if I’m lucky. Then hopefully they will schedule the NIPT testing since we have DS that is in the family as well as me being more at risk by being over 35. Additional nice bonus is it tells us gender early too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment