Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Week Six:

 Today we are at week six. As of yesterday I started feeling a little nauseous in the morning, but it settled out by lunchtime when I had to take Rosalie to the Dr. Today I had a little bit earlier again and a little off and on but not too bad. I had some lemon ginger hot tea and some soup for lunch. In a little bit I’ve got to take the girls to acting class, so hoping it’ll stay good while we’re out but I did put double bags and wipes in the car just in case. 

We are currently looking into ordering food delivery again so that I can start my diabetes diet since I know I’ll end up with GD again. Our first appointment isn’t until September 12, so hoping the nausea hangs on until then in case I need some zofran. 

The kids know, Carrie knows and a handful of local friends know bc of the need for safety as covid has a new variant making its rounds. We haven’t told either family yet. I’ll likely tell them after our first appointment just to make sure everything is good, and maybe we’ll even have a sonogram picture if we’re lucky. I’ll probably plan to do a sneak trick over to his parents house to surprise them, and text my mom since it’ll be here birthday. 

I still have anxiety over sharing the news with my family bc of the drama that happened this summer and knowing that my family won’t be able to be a part of it this time. :/ On the bright side, Carrie sounds like she will try to come up a week or so before I’m due in order to help get last minute things ready and to be able to keep the kids overnight if needed. 

I need to re reach out to my birth photographer from Everest and see if anything changed at the hospital since it was bought. I also considered asking if either of the girls want to be there for the birth if the hospital will allow. We’ll see. 




No comments:

Post a Comment