Thursday, April 11, 2013

One Step Closer...

So today I called to set up an appointment for my annual check up and to ask how far in advance I would need to get my IUD removed. The lady then said "well if you want, we can schedule it now to do both at the same time!" Now I'd planned to get it removed in August, but on the other hand, a) I wouldn't have to come back again and b) given the trouble that I had before, maybe it'd be good because it'll give my body a chance to regulate again and for me to see if I'll need to look into hormone treatment again if not instead of starting the process in August and then waiting months to be able to really try. So as of Tuesday at 2:45pm I will be officially one step closer to trying for a second baby. :) 

On a side note, I've decided that on my next pregnancy, I'm going to make a lot more things ahead of time like a maternity hospital gown, a car seat cover, a car seat blanket, and several other maternity clothing items. Either that or I'll have to find a friend that is good at sewing and would do it for cheap if I get them the patterns. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment