Monday, April 28, 2014

16 Weeks Pregnant With Baby #2:

How far along? 16 Weeks 
Total weight gain: ~5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Best moment this week: Bring Sophia and my brother to Magic Kingdom!
Miss anything? Having energy
Movement: No
Food cravings: Nothing at the moment.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random morning sickness
Gender: n/a
Labor signs: n/a 
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, exhaustion, constipation, breast tenderness
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy
Looking forward to: Finally getting to have an ultrasound once this insurance crap is done, and finding out the gender.

This week the baby is approximately the size of an avocado, at 3.53 oz in weight, and 4.57 inches in length.

"Even though he is still quite small, the little heart is pumping approximately 25 quarts of blood every day. He is continually becoming more active and is busy practicing all those movements that its tiny body has already learnt to perform. The bones inside his body are hardening and the tiny legs and arms are now completely formed. Even though his eyes are still closed, they are making little movements and even have the ability to sense changes in light through the eyelids. His flexible thumbs are now able to grasp, preparing for the day when that tiny hand will wrap around your finger."



*Still waiting to get my new insurance number/card, so I'm feeling super frustrated and stressed out. I still can't get in to do my ultrasounds until I get it, which has me pretty pissed off. Tomorrow I go back to the birthing center for a checkup. At least I'll get to hear the heartbeat again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment