Thursday, April 24, 2014

By far the worst day, this pregnancy to date..

I woke up feeling nauseas, and decided I would try to eat some chicken noodle soup to calm my stomach so that I could take one of my Zofran pills. Not but seconds after I finished all of the noodles, I immediately had to run and luckily found the kitchen sink (disposal side) and threw up every last bit of it. I immediately started to feel better and thought "good" it's all done. About 20 minutes later, it all started all over again. I threw up another two times, and finally made it down to the acid. Yuck. I felt like absolute hell. Meanwhile, my poor daughter just wants someone to play with and mommy is too sick to not only play with her, but to function. So I ended up having to call me (in full on bawling at this point) and ask her to come grab her because I couldn't even lift her to change her diaper, and Sophia is just screaming because she wants this and that. My mind went into meltdown. Luckily my mom was just down the road and came to get her. I grabbed Sophia to give her a hug before she left (all the while still bawling my eyes out..yay sickness and hormones!) and to tell her that none of this is her fault and that I love her, and she grabs my face and says "mommy, you sick. me play with grandma," and takes her little hands, and wipes away my tears "you happy now, me wipe your eyes." I love that kid so much and it broke my heart to have to send her away. I felt like the worst parent in the world, and cried for probably another good 45 minutes after she left. I was finally able to eat and hold it down long enough that I was able to take my pill and keep IT down. Luckily I'm feeling a lot better now, but my god, it was not a fun day. So grateful to having local family that loves the snot out of that girl. I hate having to get to such a point of desperation that I have to send her away. Kills me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment