Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Two Weeks Postpartum:

So it's now been two weeks since my teeny tiny princess blessed us with her presence. I still am bleeding a little, but very little compared to my pregnancy with Sophia. I am down to 124.6 lbs now, so still have 4 more pounds to go before I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight. Unfortunately, I can't do any of my nice long walks or exercise for another 2-4 weeks, which has kind of bummed me out, because we really like our nightly walks, and it's been two weeks since I've been able to. 

Rosalie eats like a champ, and is such a little sweetiepie. She's so good, and so happy (except when she's hungry or getting her diaper changed). She sleeps and eats a ton, but when she's awake, she's so bright eyed and alert. She checks out everything, and she loves her sister a bunch. Sophia (while a little aggressive) knows just how to calm her little sister down when she does get upset. It's so sweet to watch. 

In good news, I've been able to go to the bathroom now, and have probably gone more in the past week than I have in the past year, which is probably in part that I've been eating a box of frosted mini weeks pretty much every 2-3 days. Pretty crazy. It also appears that my stitches have dissolved. 

Oh, and Rosalie lost her umbilical cord on day 8, so she has a cute little belly button now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment