Sunday, May 8, 2011

Probably TMI But...

The past few days I've noticed a clearish gooey discharge that I don't normally have. I thought it was kind of strange. I know I don't have any infections or diseases or anything, but it had be curious, so I just looked it up and found this. Apparently that discharge is a created as a result of soon to be ovulation, a few days prior in order to keep the sperm alive longer. 

So without getting too excited, maybe this is good, because maybe it means that the pills in fact are working, that it just took longer for my body to process than the Dr. had initially thought. I've been keeping track of my temp, and it hasn't increased at all yet, but while I was going to start my next round of pills tomorrow, maybe I'll hold off another 5 days and continue to monitor my temp to see if there are any changes in the next few days, and see if I do in fact start ovulating. 

Here's to hoping.


No comments:

Post a Comment