Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Minor Concerns..And A Plus..

So once again, before I begin, probably too much information, but as I said, I plan to document everything that I go through with this pregnancy.

The good news is, that I tried the pills today for the first time (which I guess they also give chemo patients), and thankfully, it was flavored, because it's one that you dissolve on your tongue, and I kid you not, I sat down, took the pill, started to eat one of those pretzels you get from the mall, got halfway through, and my nausea was gone for the rest of the day. It is a very quick and very effective worker. Thank god for that. On the down side, the whole of this evening, I've been feeling really gassy and have had a little bit of a headache.

As for my minor concerns, one is that almost every night now, my body feels anxious. I'm not under a lot of stress, and I don't feel mentally anxious about anything, but almost every night, my heart starts racing, and it makes me uncomfortable. 

Also, tonight I noticed that my Montgomery glands have gotten significantly larger, and I wasn't sure if that was normal, or good or bad, or what. I looked it up though, and they said that that is normal during pregnancy. So I guess that's good.


No comments:

Post a Comment