Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh Wow..

They weren't kidding when they talk about tenderness in your breasts. I've never experienced this before, but my, oh, my. Yesterday it was just the right side of my right breast that hurt just a little bit. Today, well moreso this evening, they hurt quite a bit and are very tender to the touch. I've heard to wear sports bras to bed which is what I'm doing, but even that hurts to try and struggle to get it on. If this is insight into what the next 8 months will be like, I'm worried. :/ Luckily, it'll all be worth it in the end.


2 comments:

  1. That's how I knew I was pregnant with Elora: my breasts got super tender all of a sudden. Luckily, it didn't last long, and they were only mildly tender for the duration of the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's not as bad now as it was for that few days, but they're definitely still tender if I squeeze them, or if I brush my nipple against something.

    ReplyDelete