Monday, June 27, 2011

Random Pain..?

So lastnight when I was laying on the couch, I had a very quick, random sharp pain, that only lasted maybe a second, but lower down towards my vagina. It was really weird. And it happened twice, about 30 minutes apart. It's got me just a little bit nervous, but I haven't had any other pain anywhere else, other than my normal back soreness, and breast tenderness, and have had no spotting or bleeding. I'm trying to take it easy and just hang on the couch, watching movies and whatnot at my parents. 

I'll apparently also getting to be a little more visibly larger. Not a whole lot, but my parents have both mentioned it. Tomorrow will 9 weeks. Three more weeks until my next appointment. I know I'm being stupid, but man I wish I had one each week just to check up and be sure everything continues going smoothly, but realize that's completely unrealistic.


1 comment:

  1. You can still call you doc and ask questions between appointments!!! I would call and ask about that pain, if you haven't already.\

    Wow, that sounds kind of pushy. I'm really only trying to be helpful. Ignore me, or tell me to keep it to myself if you like. Otherwise, I'll continue to offer my unsolicited opinions. :)

    ReplyDelete