Thursday, January 19, 2012

Any Day Now..

So yesterday (Wednesday) we went in to see the Dr. for our 38 week update. He said that I was one finger dilated and 60% effaced. He also went ahead and scraped my membrane to help jumpstart labor. I had minor spotting and have definitely had a bunch of contractions so far, but none that have been painful. Later that afternoon we went back for an ultrasound to try to get an estimated weight of Sophia and check on the aging of the placenta to see if we'd need a C-section or not. Luckily she is ~7.13 lbs plus or minus a lb. So we are planning to move ahead as normal, but it does mean that she could now very well show up any day now, although I'm hoping she holds off until Monday afternoon. I spent the past two days running from store to store to get the last minute items just in case. And on a side note, I lost my mucus plug today so it's definitely getting closer and my body has started preparing.


No comments:

Post a Comment