Monday, January 30, 2012

Oh God..

So I'm definitely in labor, I just don't know if I should wait longer or go to the hospital. I'm trying to hold off because I really don't want to make David be up at 4am, nor do I want to deliver with the Dr. that is currently there. Although, in good news, she'll be gone in just a few hours. I started timing them at 2:15am, and now it's about every 2-5 minutes. I called the hospital and they said they normally tell you to wait 2 hours and see if it goes away or gets closer/more intense. It definitely has not gone away, and I'd say it's both getting closer and more intense, but don't want to be all those women that go in too early and get sent home again. Agh. I'm trying to hold off just 15 more mins to make it to the 2 hours before I wake up David and tell him let's go. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Congratulations on having the baby! I'm sure you popped her out. But Yeah I was the same way. I didnt want to go and then make the trip all the way back to the house. With all three I just knew. Especially Eian my middle boy, my water actually broke before leaving the house. So that was a good sign. LOL I wish you and baby all the best. What's her name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly :) She is here, as you know. And her name is Sophia Harmony. :)

    ReplyDelete