Tuesday, January 24, 2012

No Pretty Packages Yet...

So it's Tuesday afternoon and Sophia has not come to join us yet. In a half hour I head off for another NST. If she decides not to come in the next few days, then I have another Dr.'s appointment on Thursday and another NST on Friday. We are officially 39 weeks today, and I'm both anxious, and nervous, and excited and frustrated. I hate the wait, but really do not want induction or c-section. I wish our Dr.'s appointment was today instead of Thursday so I could see what, if any, progress has been made. Unfortunately the NST doesn't really show me much more than that her heart is doing well. 

David is almost completely done with the crib now, and it looks fantastic! I can't wait until he's got it finished entirely and gets it's put together for me. I'm so excited and can't wait to get her bedding put up in there. And after today, her name board that I made will be finished as well. :) My bag is completely packed, minus the few last minute things like my laptop and whatnot that won't go in until the end. David hasn't done his yet, and Sophia's is all packed. So that's good. And Sunday I baked a bunch of goodies (blueberry and strawberry muffins, oatmeal raisin cookies, and Renee made some snickerdoodles) for the nursing staff, should Sophia decide to come in the next few days. If not, I guess the family will eat them, and we'll make more later. We still haven't gotten any pictures taken yet, but plan to do that tomorrow morning. Other than that, I think we're pretty much done and ready to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment